Oooh honestly heels are fairly limitless with suits. Just avoid beachy sandals or cork wedges, of course! But even strappy sandals can work with tuxes and suits as long as they’re a formal color like black, white, silver or gold etc! Have a palooza of lovely tux-suit sporting ladies with a variety of heels under the cut.
*keeps adjusting lighting to take gpoy with facebook webcam feature for no reason*
*accidentally dumps out all the dead gnats in my lampshade onto my desk*
Tagged by gopherfrog u butt i see u
1. Always post the rules *nah son you really don’t have to*
2. Answer the questions the people who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
3. Tag 11 people and link them in the post
- What’s your favorite soft drink?
Soft drink… Minute Maid…? Wiki says it counts!! (but no seriously I always get lemonade from the fountains.) Mt. Dew and coke/pepsi are fine on occasion too!
- What scent of body wash do you use?
At the moment my favorite is Suave Almond&Verbena.
- Do you have any pets? If so, what kinds?
I have a mowmow that everyone knows about because I take too many photos of him. He’s a general shorthair kitty with a lot of dopple-gangers across the globe. We also have a probably-non-purebred beagle named Poopie. Yes. If you look at her you’d understand.
- Do you have any items or habits from your childhood that are still with you to this day?
Most memorably for habits; toe-walking. poor vision and all that. As for items…. ALL my most precious childhood toys and plushies, my childhood pillow (like how some people have baby blankets) and a lot of my childhood art.
- What’s your favorite accessory to wear or have on you?
I love big accent earrings, thick wristbands, and a good accent necklace. Also a good bag to match!
- What color highlighter do you prefer to use?
I’d love yellow if it didn’t streak ink and get muddy…! I usually go for green or blue…
- Do you have a favorite sport team?
Naw… I don’t keep up with that stuff at all. ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ;;;
- Foaming, Liquid, or Bar soap?
Bar soap 90% of the time, but liquid is nice too. Foam is purely for entertainment and does not actually clean.
- What’s your least favorite color?
Least favorite?? UHH UHH. UHH… #554900, aka pea green or baby poop brown. It’s not that I hate the color if I use it deliberately! I just don’t like it when my golds/yellows start falling into this area unintended, it gets muddy.
- What’s your favorite kind of media to create with?
I wanna say it’s split evenly between traditional sketch, digital sketch, and all my other crafting. I think I can express myself best drawing of course, but I love arts n’ crafts and customization too.
- What’s your favorite kind of pie?
KEY LIME PIE awww yeahhhh
My questions for the poor souls I just tagged:
- Name three tags you track on tumblr, if any!
- What’s one misconception people have about you?
- Name the most common or first pet peeve you have when meeting someone new!
- What’s your current favorite font?
- What languages do you speak, and if you could be fluent in 2 additional languages, which two would you choose?
- What does the last text you received say and from who?
- What song did you last listen to?
- If you got anything for free for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Name your favorite precious stone!
- Do you have a talent or quirk that you’re actually very proud of?
- Joy is found with simple awareness. What does your joy look like today?
*if anyone else wants to answer my questions you totally can*
so i’ve had a few people ask me about my theme (music autoplay warning) and i’m happy to share it!!
but i noticed that i could not for the LIFE of me get the favicons on chrome’s tab to show up properly. my art blog used the default tumblr icon and my personal blog had been sporting either a white page icon or the facebook icon. both are ridiculously annoying and i tried several things with my cache/browser, thinking it was a chrome problem… but it is not!
so if anyone was planning on using this theme this is how i fixed it. your favicons AND blog title should show up properly after that!
disclaimer: i’m no html code expert i learn as i go so… please excuse any lack of html finesse or messy coding edits ahahhhhhhh
I guess I have a thing for drawing fantasy girlfriends in modern clothes. CAN’T STOP WON’T STOP
I need to design their actual in-world costumes sometime…
PRECIOUS PERFECT FLORAL-PLAID COLLEGE HIPSTER GIRLFRIENDS!!
CUTEASS GRUMPY CACTUS NERD PRINCE AND HER POINTY BOOTS AND HER LOVELY CLAVICLE
PERFECT LINETTE AND HER FIT SHAPELY LEGS AND FLORAL SKIRT AND EYELASH GAME
This morning, just before opening my eyes, I dreamed of a vivid winter day spent with you; it was as if my skin recalled the very temperature of your breath, and my palm remembered the exact size of your waist; so small and scared of the cold,
but the body heat trapped between our clothes was greater than my entire world.